OK. Soooo I opened my big mouth again. But Tyjuana started it. Actually I think God might have started it since it was heavy on my heart this morning too. I know you all have read the Left Behind Series. One of my favorite parts was about them starting a COOP so that the body of believers' needs could be met. I have been thinking about that a lot lately. That was such a cool way to meet everyone's needs. Not to mention how it shows the unity of the body.
I don't know how this will evolve or if it will take off or fail. Luckily, its pretty easy to set one of these up and I did enjoy it the last time I did one. So here goes. Have to go to tennis now, I'll look into the settings to figure out how we all can contribute when I get back. Bye for now. I hope this is helpful.
Marcia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment